Sunday, February 20, 2011

The title "Mystic Korea"

Hi frens ,

My name is Renuka (yai-sana) and I am student specializing on Korea and East Asia. I love travelling, making frens and writing blog. Yes I do love photography also. Well this new blog of mine is specially dedicated to Korea as I am so attached with the people of "Hanguk", culture, nature , food habits, music and the maginificent places of Korea.





I wanted to dedicate this blog to my frens of Korea and those frens of mine whom I mate at Korea. They were so beautiful and wonderful people who always taught me an ample knowledge and compassion towards frenship bonding and humanity.






I wanted to share my ideas about Korea, my experience, my quest and of course to know get more...so frens help me to support this blog of mine .

Thank You All

Renuka

No comments:

Post a Comment