Monday, April 4, 2011

Showering colorful flowers on the lap of "The Land of Morning Calm"

I welcome spring long back as here in India Spring season started from the month of February but this time its little slow pace in Korea. Every time I check-out at the Facebook people start inquiring about the season and the flower spot specially at the site of Korea.net, Korea Tourism, Korea Clickers etc..

I am here uploading some of the pictures of flowers I have taken from the places where I have visited. Well these pictures are not so good but they not too bad also..


Kyunghee University Seoul Campus
Its king of exciting and enthusiastic when people keep posting whereabouts the flower season and place where to visit..

National Museum Compound, Seoul


Ewha Women's University Compound, Seoul



Daegu University, Daegu


Post-Tech Campus, Pohang




This year the spring season is little bit late may be because of the changing climates or the ....
I still remember my last year experience during the spring season of Korea. It was wonderful and flowless rainbow color flower blooms every nook and corner .


I took this pic in Kyunghee University Campus where I studied Korean Language. I didn't know that the bird is flying towards me, have I known this I could have been focus well with the zooms...
Still I love this pic, cos accidentally I captured this moment so well..and I endure it !









The devilish red Algeria flowers blooming so freely



Kunghee University Campus


Algeria flowers in White and Pink Color


These are my yester years memories I had been spending at Korea and I am still cherishing all these beautiful scenic views..there are more pics in my treasure, I will share here again...

1 comment: